The Gibsons and District Public Library requires a dynamic innovator as its Library Director to manage operations of the library.
- Providing direction in alignment with the Library Board’s goals and strategic plan for the delivery of library services, within the library’s service area.
- Working collaboratively in the community with multiple government and NGO partners
- Preparing, administering and monitoring annual operating and capital budgets
- Managing the Human Resources of the Library in a unionized environment
- MLS, MLIS or other strong relevant qualifications
- 3 – 5 years of progressively more responsible experience in a library leadership role
- Fully competent to manage all aspects of a successful library, including collection, services, programs, community outreach, financial management, technology and the facility
- Demonstrated commitment to skill and knowledge development
Salary Range $65,000 – $70,000 and a generous benefits package
The Board prefers to receive submissions in Microsoft Word compatible format only, sent to : email@example.com
Application deadline: August 15, 2017