Introducing Bibliothèque numérique de la Colombie-Britannique from Cantook Station, a collection of French language eBooks and audiobooks from Canadian and international publishers. It includes popular genre fiction, bestsellers, non-fiction and more. There are titles for adults, teens and children.
Ready to get started?
What do you need to log into Bibliothèque numérique?
- Just your library card number and password.
Do I need to download any software applications to listen to these audiobooks or ebooks?
- The best way to read or listen to anything in the collection depends on your device. This handy Start Up Guide. has more details, but here’s a cheat sheet:
- Reading online – no app installation required
- Iphones and iPads – download the Aldiko app
- Android (Google) tablets and smartphones – download the Aldiko app
- Reading Offline – install Thorium Reader for Mac or Windows for most titles. For acsm files, use Adobe Digital Editions (ADE)
- For eReaders – transfer the title via ADE.
Gibsons Library recognizes the financial support of the Province of British Columbia and the Government of Canada through the Canada-British Columbia Agreement on French-language Services.
Gibsons Library reconnait le soutien financier de la province de la Colombie-Britannique et du gouvernement du Canada par le biais de l’Entente Canada-Colombie-Britannique relative aux services en francais.
We are grateful to VPL for donating their sizable French language collection.