Updated May 27, 2021
Get help starting your new business!
Do you have a business idea? Are you unemployed and looking for a different way to make a living? The YMCA Self-Employment program can help you gain the right knowledge, tools and resources to start your own business today!
What is the YMCA Self-Employment program?
- 48-week funded program.
- Online business training.
- Six weeks of virtual workshops.
- Guides business planning.
- 1:1 business advising.
- Business launch supports.
Participants in the program will:
- Complete a business plan.
- Take the steps to launch a new business.
- Learn Canadian business practices.
- Gain confidence, knowledge, and ability to become an entrepreneur.
Learn how you can access the WorkBC funded Self-Employment Program, and how to assess a business idea. Join an Information Session hosted by Sunshine Coast and Sea to Sky Corridor Libraries on June 25, 2021 at 11:00 a.m.
Please Register Here and you’ll receive a confirmation email with join link from zoom.