Teen Book Club
Books and Brownies – Teen Book Club 2018
Book club meets on the second Tuesday of each month, September to December, from 7:00 – 8:30.
For readers and brownie-eaters in grade 10 and up.
Call the library at 604-886-2130 to let us know you are coming, and drop by soon to pick up a copy of this month’s book. We’ll decide the next books together.
|September 11||October 9||November 13||December 11|
Are you looking to start your own Teen Book Club? Did you know that we have multi-copy titles that you can borrow either individually or as a set?
TEEN BOOK CLUB IN A BAG SETS:
- A Court of Thorns and Roses / Sarah J. Maas
- Crooked Kingdom / Leigh Bardugo
- The Haunting of Sunshine Girl / Paige McKenzie and Alyssa Sheinmel
- Not a Drop to Drink / Mindy McGinnis
- The Outsorcerer’s Apprentice / Tom Holt
- Six of Crows / Leigh Bardugo
- Simon vs. the homo sapiens / Becky Albertelli
- The Raft / S.A. Bodeen
- Walking Home / Eric Walters
- When Everything Feels like the Movies / Raziel Reed