Teen Book Club
Check back with us in the fall for information about our next Teen Book Club.
Teen Book Club 2019:
Read the same book, then get together to talk about it over tea & goodies. It’s a lively and welcoming space, with room enough for disagreement and debate too.
We meet in the library after it closes for the night, once a month, for 4 months. This year we will be meeting on Tuesday evenings, from 7:00 – 8:30 pm, the 3rd Tuesday of the month with one exception (on Dec. 10).
Oct. 15 – Ghost Warning by Kara Stanley who will be joining the discussion
Nov. 19 – The Lost Girls of Camp Forevermore by Kim Fu.
Dec. 10 (exception – 2nd Tuesday of the month)
Jan. 21 – Ninth House by
Titles for the next book club are chosen by the participants at the previous month’s gathering, so come with suggestions in mind.
Some books we’ve read in past sessions:
Are you looking to start your own Teen Book Club? Did you know that we have multi-copy titles that you can borrow either individually or as a set?
TEEN BOOK CLUB IN A BAG SETS:
- Autoboyography / Christina Lauren
- Children of Blood and Bone / Tomi Adeyemi
- A Court of Thorns and Roses / Sarah J. Maas
- Crooked Kingdom / Leigh Bardugo
- The Flying Troutmans / Miriam Toews
- The Haunting of Sunshine Girl / Paige McKenzie and Alyssa Sheinmel
- Not a Drop to Drink / Mindy McGinnis
- The Outsorcerer’s Apprentice / Tom Holt
- Sadie / Courtney Summers
- Six of Crows / Leigh Bardugo
- Simon vs. the homo sapiens / Becky Albertelli
- The Raft / S.A. Bodeen
- Walking Home / Eric Walters
- When Everything Feels like the Movies / Raziel Reed