5.1 Searching the Mobile PAC
1. Click on the Mobile Catalogue
link at the bottom of the OPAC.
2. The Mobile PAC provides a search box with a drop down to choose the desired index to search: keyword, title, author, subject or series.
3. Enter your search term. You can also set your search parameters such as library or branch, availability, format, and sorting. Click on Search
after you have entered your search terms.
4. The search result screen shows the search results including availability, location, call number and cover images when available
5. Click on the title for more detailed information and to place a hold on the item.
The search result screen shows the search results including availability, location, call number and cover images when available.
- Search the catalogue
- Basic Search
- Advanced Search
- Numeric Search
- MARC Expert Search
- Browse the Catalogue
- Search Tips
- Search Methodology
- Search Results
- Placing Holds
- Title and Volume Holds
- Placing Holds on Multiple Records of the Same Title
- My Account
- Logging into Your Account
- Resetting Your Password
- Account Summary
- Account Preferences
- Items Checked out
- Fines and Payments
- My Lists
- Integrated Electronic Resources (eBooks & eAudioooks)
- Checking Out E-resources
- Placing Holds on E-resources
- Checked Out and On Hold E-resources in My Account
- Mobile Catalogue (PAC)
- Searching the Mobile PAC
- Mobile PAC Account Information