Computers & Printing
View our library’s Internet Policy.
- 5 public terminals
- First 60 minutes FREE
- $2 per successive 60-minute periods
- Public scanner – bring your own USB flash drive!
- 25 cents per page printing
- wireless access is available in the library (the Library cannot guarantee your equipment will work with the Library’s network, and staff cannot undertake to assist patrons with network access difficulties)
- Mobile printing – Print from your own device in the library, or send a print job from home or work, using our mobile print service: http://www.printeron.net/gibsons/public-library
- Click here for more information on our new mobile printing option.