Computers & Printing
View our library’s Internet Policy.
- 5 public terminals. Free.
- 2 Chromebooks for in library use. Free.
- Public scanner – bring your own USB flash drive!
- 25¢ per page printing in black and white. 50¢ per page for colour.
- wireless access is available in the library (the Library cannot guarantee your equipment will work with the Library’s network, and staff cannot undertake to assist patrons with network access difficulties)
- Mobile printing – Print from your own device in the library, or send a print job from home or work, using our mobile print service: http://www.printeron.net/gibsons/public-library
- Click here for more information on our mobile printing option.