Computers & Printing
View our library’s Internet Access Policy.
- As per our COVID safety plan and distancing regulations, we currently have 3 public computers available. Free.
- 2 Chromebooks for in library use. Free.
- Public scanner – bring your own USB flash drive!
- 25¢ per page printing in black and white. 50¢ per page for colour.
- wireless access is available in the library (the Library cannot guarantee your equipment will work with the Library’s network, and staff cannot undertake to assist patrons with network access difficulties)
- Mobile printing – Print from your own device in the library, or send a print job from home or work, using our mobile print service here.
- Click here for more information on our mobile printing option.