Suggest a Purchase
Is there a book you’re looking for that’s not available in our catalogue? Or maybe you’ve been on the wait list for a book for so long that it seems like it will simply never come.
Well, wait no longer!
We welcome your suggestion for the purchase of new materials. Just fill out the form below and we’ll do our best to get it for you.
Use this form to suggest items not already in our catalogue (you can check the Library catalogue here). If a title has been in publication for at least a year, please order via Interlibrary Connect or InterLibrary loan (Illume).
Unfortunately, we cannot add all suggested material and we are unable to notify you about our decision regarding your request. If we do decide to purchase your request, a hold will be placed for you. We encourage you to check the catalogue and your account periodically. Please note:
- This is not a reserve form.
- This service is intended for the use of library patrons.
- This form is not to be used for solicitations or other commercial purposes.
Please indicate in the form below the following information about your suggested item:
- Material format (book, e-book, audiobook, DVD, etc.)
- How you heard about the title
- Why you think it should be in the library